Join the Oodles Learning team!
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons.
- Mark learners’ completed worksheets.
- Complete learners’ progress reports twice a year.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with learners.
- Assess and report the development, behaviour, performance and progress of learners.
- Participate in workshops, events and open houses as ambassadors of the company, as required.
- A good diploma/degree.
- Relevant teaching experience preferred.
- Familiar with MOE Math syllabus for primary and/or secondary levels.
- Passionate in teaching primary learners and inspiring teenagers.
- High level of professional integrity and good work ethics.
- A team player and a self-starter, open to feedback and willing to take on new challenges.
- Able to adapt to learning new educational tools and software where necessary.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Able to commit to teaching a minimum of 4 classes per week for part time positions.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Flexibility in committing 5 workdays, 4 workdays, 3 workdays or part time hourly paid service contracts.
- Up to 20 days paid annual leave for full time positions.
- Rest days on public holidays.
- Medical benefits for full time positions.
- Professional training programme.
- Small class size.